Please note that you are using a very low screen resolution, which may compromise your ability to use this website. The minimum screen resolution this website is designed for is 800x600. A resolution of at least 1024x768 is recommended for optimal viewing.
Welcome to The Colleges of Medicine of South Africa
The Colleges of Medicine of South Africa (CMSA) was founded and financed in 1954 by members of the medical profession and was registered as a non-profit making company in 1955. It is the custodian of the quality of medical care in South Africa and is unique in the world in that it embraces 28 constituent Colleges representing all the disciplines of medicine and dentistry. Because the CMSA has the unique structure of containing all medical and dental specialities within a single framework, it has the potential to foster aspects of medical education and medical professionalism which are common to all disciplines.
Examination Quick Information
- Examination applications are currently closed.
- Second semester 2016 applications are closed. The website will be open from 1 October - 15 November 2016 for the First semester 2017 applications.
Log in to the examination control panel
Mrs Ann Vorster, Academic Registrar
The Colleges of Medicine of South Africa
Private Bag X23, Braamfontein, 2017
Tel: +27 (0)11 726 7037
Fax: +27 (0)11 726 4036
- Auditors: Deolitte and Touche
- Incorporated Association not for gain (Reg. No. 1955/000003/08)
- Nonprofit Organisation (Reg. No. 009-874 NPO)